Viking School Athletic Director: Malinka Kerr
INVOLVEMENT IN EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- enhances the total school program;
- strengthens the relationship between students and teachers;
- contributes to the intellect, social and physical growth of students;
- enables students to pursue skills and activities of personal interest outside their regular curricular program;
- enhances school spirit.
- Participation in a wide variety of clubs, teams and activities is available to all students throughout the school year.
- Information concerning these various activities is provided through the daily announcements, the school newsletter, special posters, and student assemblies.
- Student and staff interest and support determines the success or failure and ultimately the continuation or termination of each extra-curricular activity.
- Parent Consent Forms must be completed ahead of time for all off-campus trips.
- A student in violation of Viking School Policy regarding drugs and alcohol while at school or representing the school will face suspension or possible expulsion.